Re: gnugk as a proxy

Patrick

Where exactly is the problem? Setting up the gatekeeper or setting up the
radius authentication?

For setting up the Gatekeeper behind a NAT/FW (DMZ not required) make sure
that you following the example nat.ini in the distribution and know and set
the external IP so you can send and receive calls and everything is working
OK then tackle the radius authentication issue.

Simon