From: openh323gk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Suren Hakhnazaryan
Sent: quarta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2007 10:51
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RasSrv::GWRewriteE164

Hi

Can anyone please tell me.
If I'm receiving calls from a provider and know that they send those calls via prefix 111222, then how can I route their calls to my specific Endpoint gateway?
I know that I need to use the GWRewriteE164 option but I don't know how to configure it.

Please, if possible send me an example configuration.

Thanks in Advance.
--
Regards
Suren Hakhnazaryan