From: openh323gk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openh323gk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
plamen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, 4 November 2007 6:30 AM
To: GNU Gatekeeper Users
Cc: m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx
Subject:  Wrong FramedIP

Hi,
>From July in GNUGK CVS have a bug.
GNUGK send to radius server differet Fremed IP when make RRQ and
Accounting-Request.

Connection:
PacPhone(192.168.1.100)----NAT BublicIP(212.91.186.249) ----->GNUGK

In RRQ,ARQ GNUGK send public IP.
In Accounting-Request GNUGK send private IP address.

I send attached GNUGK log.

Can somebody help me to decide this problem?

Plamen