Re: SIP and OpalVoIP considerations

Hi Jove,

I don't see a direct integration of SIP in GnuGk's future. Many people
use GnuGk already in conjunction with H.323/SIP gateways and I would
imagine that we move forward with providing a better integration with
the good and proven SIP routers out there. Maybe by sharing routing and
other meta information. (Just moving to the OpalVoip libary won't do
it for GnuGk.)

Regards,
Jan