Re: Cisco ATA186

Dear Sir,

Kindly follow this link and let me know if you were able to finalise the installation - http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/voip/ata_basicconfig.html

segun abolarin

dhiaa abbas <dhiaa966@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear sir

we have 20 ATA 186 decive distributed in many sites and configuerd with H.323 protocol , we want to install a gatekeeper in our site to enable the other sites to connect with each other. can any one help us with that issue.

thanks
Dhiaa I. Abbas

Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.-------------------------------------------------------------------------