Re: gnugk + freeradius

Hi ,

I am using freeradius with GNUGK and it works fine .
Is 192.168.2.88 your radius server ? It said that it is going to connet to the IP using TCP protocol ?! Radius authenication uses UDP protocol as I know .Would you please send more details from your trace ?  please use trace level 4 or 5.

By the way , My cofinguration for acct and auth for free radius is as below:

[RadAcct]
Servers=10.0.0.1
DefaultAcctPort=1813
SharedSecret=gnugksecret
RequestTimeout=2500
RequestRetransmissions=4
RoundRobinServers=1
AppendCiscoAttributes=1

[RadAliasAuth]
Servers=10.0.0.1
LocalInterface=10.0.0.2
RadiusPortRange=10000-11000
DefaultAuthPort=1812
SharedSecret=gnugk
RequestTimeout=2000
IdCacheTimeout=9000
SocketDeleteTimeout=60000
RequestRetransmissions=1
RoundRobinServers=1
AppendCiscoAttributes=1
IncludeTerminalAliases=1
UseDialedNumber=0

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
RadAcct=required;start,stop,update

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=required;RRQ,ARQ,SetupUnreg

Regards,