Complete VoIP Solution in 10 min

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON CRACK VERSION!

We are offering Complete VoIP Solution which guarantees your profit in
voip business. E-Soft Billing is new generation billing server. E-Soft
Billing is 100% compatible with GnuGK. So you can start your own business
within 10 min. it is really hassle free, secured & reliable server that
you can run your business smoothly.

Features:

* VoIP Termination
* Wholesale VoIP
* PC2Phone Platform
* Device2Phone
* Portal (Builtin all the end user Modules)
* E-Commerce
* Invoice Generator
* IVR Box
* Web Based Real Time CDR.
* Multi Level Reseller Management
* PostPay/Prepay
* Least Cost Route
* Free Sign Up Module
* Live Support Tools
* IP Block/Spam Control
* Batch Management
* Accounting Tools
* Multiple Rate Group
* Web Firewall
* Dynamic Routing
* iSoftDesktop Manager
* Refill PIN Transient
* Teliann Balance Display
* Web Provision (Customer/Reseller/Wholesale/Provider)
* Unlimited Port

NOTE *** our GNUGK compiled version can handle more than 300 calls.

Price: $699 only.

Regards
E-SoftBilling Sales Team

www.e-softbilling.com