Re: Request for help GNUGK - no config file

Hi Vinod,

to start GnuGk with a config file, use:

gnugk -c /path/to/gatekeeper.ini

Forget about the Control Center and use a text editor to edit the
config file.

There is a short tutorial howm to make your first call at
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-3.html

Regards,
Jan