Re: Videosystem not reachable whil e registered to GK

christopher

The crux of the problem is not GnuGk it is polycom PVX. It seems that the
softphone does not support unregistered calling...

I suggest you try PacPhone (which is free) it can do both unregistered IP
and E.164 (enum) calling.
calling 11@xxxxxxxx:1721 should work.

Simon