Re: Accounting Oddity

Hi,

The decoded tcpdump of the Setup message indicates the BCIE information
transfer rate is set to Multirate (0x18) with a 64Kbps base rate and the
Rate multiplier is 134.

The binary of 134 is 1000 0110, which parsed per the q931 spec gives us
a multiplier of "6", yielding a 384Kbps rate for a 384Kbps call.

Now, if the rate is clearly present in the Setup message, why is the
default value being used by RasTbl.cxx?

--
Mike Ockenga