Re: More SBC ills

> ###
>
> So, what I'm seeing is that the SBC is prepending the alias
> list in the
> second RRQ with the alias list from the first RRQ.  Am I interpreting
> this correctly?
>
> Thanks,

This is apparently the expected behavior of my SBC.  It combines all
RRQs that it receives on its internal interface into one RRQ sent to the
gatekeeper on its WAN interface.  The SBC tracks the actual list of
unique endpoints and replies to RRQs individually on its LAN interface.

It causes issues with my SQLAuth ARQ query, but that's an implementation
problem for me to solve.

Thanks!

--
Mike Ockenga