gnugk crashes...

Just to share some information.

Gnugk crashes unexpectedly when it doesn't get some answers from the voice Gateways.
In my example when one of the voice gateways went down after some time Gnugk crashed. Also I recently flashed one of the gateways and after that Cisco was working under a heavy load the cpu usage was more than 70% and because of it, Cisco might not answer to some of the Gnugk questions and the result was that Gnugk would crash.

Unfortunately I can't find in my logs the place when it actually crashed. I'm just sharing here my experience with gnugk.

P.S. If everything is ok with the gateways and if their load is not more than 60% than gnugk would have to work in a very stable way.
http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/