Re: How to Change Prefix in a LRQ

Hi, Jan... Danke für die Antwort... ;)

But, as that's not clear to me, where in the routing path fits what You
pointed. In the manual I didn't find a complete call transformation path.
Something like http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-6.html#gwrewrite, it didn't
cover all call path inside GnuGK, but's better than nothing... If it'n not
asking to much, could You please adapt it to cover the hole path? Where
comes policies in play? Which other transformations are possible, and where
are they played?

Call from "gw1", dialedDigits 0867822

     (with GWRewriteE164 'gw1=in=0=550', p.ex.)

Input rules for "gw1", dialedDigits now 550867822

     (with RewriteE164 '55=44',p.ex.)

Global rules, dialedDigits now 440867822

     (where "gw2" declares prefixe "44",p.ex.)

Gateway selection, dialedDigits now 440867822, outbound gateway "gw2"

     (with GWRewriteE164 'gw1=out=440=0',p.ex.)

Output rules for "gw2", dialedDigits now 0867822

     (no transformation described)

Call to "gw2", dialedDigits 0867822

Thanks,

Edson