Re: GNUGK 2.2.6 dies when accessing PG 8.1.8 for SQLConfig

Hi ,
I am using GNUGK 2.2.6 ,FreeRADIUS Version 1.1.3 and pgsql 8.1 .I am just using the SQLAccounting module and the RadAuth .Everything is working fine .in my experience  gnugk only crashes if it is not able to connect to pgsql .
In cases like type mismatches or query failures I just experienced Call rejections.
try sniffing the pgsql port and logging the pgsql more verbosely to see what is really happening in between. increasing the  GNUGK's trace level also helps .

Regards,