Re: GKGUI web interface not working

Ehab El Maraghy a écrit :
Good Day
I have GNUGK installed on Fedora box tested and working
I placed gkgui in the webserver , I go to the page I try to connect to port 7000 it says access forbidden I went to the config file auth section and set rule to allow and restarted , still no connection to port 7000
Need your help please
Thanks

In your gatekeeper.ini config file, check the rights to access the status port of the gatekeeper

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=explicit
127.0.0.1=allow

here, only a local connexion (from the server itself) is authorized.

if you do your telnet from another machine, add another ip address :

xxx.xxx.xx.xxx=allow

good luck

---
claude
begin:vcard
fn:Claude Le Berre
n:Le Berre;Claude
org:IP-Media
adr:;;89a route des romains;Strasbourg;;67200;France
email;internet:claude.le.berre@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:Responsable technique / Technical Manager
tel;work:08 70 44 13 11
tel;fax:03 88 30 54 25
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.ip-media.fr