Re: GKGUI web interface not working

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 12:26:55AM -0700, Ehab El Maraghy wrote:
> Good Day
> I have GNUGK installed on Fedora box tested and working
> I placed gkgui in the webserver , I go to the page I try to connect to port 7000 it says access forbidden
> I went to the config file auth section and set rule to allow and restarted  , still no connection to port 7000
> Need your help please

I don't know gkgui, but you could use PyGNUgk available
from http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome/pygnugk/

It can work either from the command line, from
Zope (http://visio.unice.fr/annuaire) or as a standalone
CGI script
(http://servmediup.unice.fr/cgi-bin/pygnugk?host=station-adm.unice.fr)

It features plain text, XML or HTML outputs.

If you protect the access to the CGI script (through Apache's .htaccess
files) then additional options are available like disconnecting
active calls and unregistering endpoints.

hoping this helps

Jerome Alet

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/