Capacity Control Problems

Hi,

When I enable Capacity Control in both version 2.2.4 and 2.2.5, and specify that some of the IPs capacities be controlled, it seems that the calls from all IPs are getting returned with error 34 (no circuit available) from the gk itself (%r is 0).

My config is as follows:

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
FileIPAuth=required;GRQ,LRQ,RRQ,Setup
CapacityControl=required;Setup

[FileIPAuth]
192.168.1.1=allow
192.168.2.1=allow
any=reject

[Gatekeepr::Acct]
FileAcct=required;stop
StatusAcct=required;stop
CapacityControl=required;start,stop

[CapacityControl]
%r010101% ip:192.168.1.1=120
%r010101% ip:192.168.2.1=90
ip:any=1000

Even when the total call count in the GK is below 90 calls, and I have permanent endpoints registered with over 600 channels, I am getting error 34 from not only IPs mentioned in the CapacityControl section, but also from other customers.

Is there something that I am missing here?  Or is this a bug?

Regards
HASSAAN