[HELP]: Dialing registered endpoints from unregistered ones...how?

Hi....

I actually posted an email about this 2 years ago, but never got a
response.....and then I just let the problem lie because it wasn't
that urgent....until now.

Since my original post, I have been using gnugk in proxy mode...and it
works great.

My setup consists of PolyCom VSEX's in private address space, using gnugk as
a proxy to connect to endpoints (registered and unregistered) on the
internet etc.

Unfortunately, we are now getting a large number of requests by
offsite users to do video conferencing with us. Most of these want to
be able to dial to us, but having to register each user's endpoint
would be a lot of work....especially as some of them might have
changing IP addresses.

So, I would like to be able to allow unregistered endpoints on the
internet (or anywhere really) to connect to my registered VSEX's using
gnugk to proxy the traffic.....

Proxying all works great when I call from a registered to an
unregistered endpoint, but I don't seem to be able (also read: don't
know how) to get it to work the other way around.

I have seen a lot of posts about this issue on the mailing list
(most/all dated after my own original posting), but none of the
solutions offered seem to help me. I have enabled
AcceptUnregisteredCalls and have set CallSignalPort=1720 (these seem
to be 2 of the most common settings mentioned in any post on this that
I have seen)....however, I still can't get it to work.

Part of the problem may be that I don't know how to tell a Polycom
VSEX (or any video conf unit) to dial extension/endpoint XXXX via the
GnuGK IP Address A.B.C.D.....

I have listed my current config below. There is no authorization or
authentication in this configuration....I just wanted to get it
working before I do that.

Is what I am trying to do possible?

If so, can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong.....in
particular, how do I tell my PolyCom to dial an extension *via* the
Gnugk proxy?

I would be really grateful if someone/anyone could reply to
this.....even if it is just to tell me that what I am trying to do is
not possible, so I will be able to tell my users and I can end my
search.

Thanx muchly in advance.

Chris Bradshaw.

GnuGK config below: