RasSrv::RewriteE164

Hello,

I have three different terminating providers and we send calls with prefix
front of country code to first two providers,
third provider require us to send country code without prefix.

I need to send local calls to my VoIP gateway/gatekeeper using short
prefixes, easy to make dialing from Asterisk SIP users.

I made following configuration in gnugk.ini

[RasSrv::RewriteE164]
99=333397699----->local prefixes, translate it into gateway, gatekeeper
prefix
96=333397696
91=333397691
88=333397688
90=333396790
95=333397695
92=333397692
30=33339761130
31=33339761131
32=33339761132
33=33339761133
34=33339761134
35-33339761135
36=33339761136
37=33339761137
45=33339761145
46=33339761146
48=33339761148
63=33339761163
68=33339761168
71=33339761171
72=33339761172
73=33339761173
74=33339761174
0175=33339761175
0176=33339761176
98=33339761198
24=33339762124
25=33339762125
26=33339761126
13=333397613
12=333397612
14=333397614
15=333397615
16=333397616

00182=067382
00186=497686
00181=1000850

%%%.=.

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
c.c.c.c=sigaco;4976------>provider with prefix
v.v.v.v=asiatelgw;3333976---->local calls
n.n.n.n=asiatel_gk;3333976--->local calls
x.x.x.x=att_tdm_route_veaz;1000850------->provider with prefix
m.m.m.m=voipexchange;7,81,976,44,91---->provider without prefix

Asterisk SIP users dialing 001+country code+area code+phone number or
cellular phone number.

In this case I saw when I try to make local call, GnuGK check longest prefix
match and delete first 3 digits and send left digits.

It never go into local calls prefixes. Any suggestion?

Regards,
Balgaa