GNUGK call transfer mechanism

Hi All,

I am using gnugk 2.2.4/Asterisk with sqlbill in a
production setup.

I am trying to implement following scenario:
The End user calls h323 gateway and gets Asterisk/IVR
to enter PIN and telephone number. Then Asterisk
calls the destination 'THROUGH' GNUGK.

User-->h323 Gateway ---> GNUGK ----> ooh323 -->
Aserisk IVR --> ooh323 ---> GNUGK ---> termination
H323 Gateway

The calls connect fine, but I am facing the problem
that the RTP packes are flowing through the GNUGK and
ASTERISK slowing down the setup. ( I have enabled h323
Proxy in the gnugk ONLY for NATTED EPs)

Theoretically the RTP stream should be finally setup
between the calling H323Gateway and the receiving
ENDPOINT, but in this case the RTP stream flows thru
gnugk and asterisk probably due to h323/ISP conversion
that took place place in the IVR stage.

I am trying to figure out a method to make the
Asterisk/ooh323 move out of the call after playing the
ivr.

Has anyone done this ? Any idea is appreciated

Best regards

Manjula Hettiarachchi

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com