Re: Configuration of GnuGk and openmcu

Thanks Edson for your reply....
I kwon that two endpoint must call the mcu to make a conference. In fact in the previous post I asked if it is possible to route all calls to openmcu with gnugk...

I don't understand how vqueue works...I make confusion...So can someone explain me, please?

I repeat...have patience with me!

Thanks so much....

Best Regards,

Pippo Pippo

Edson <4lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Pippo..

I think that You misunderstand how MCU works... L

In Your example, if endpoint 1 and 2 whant to make a conf (maybe with a lettle prologue, followed by agregation of endpoint3), they don?t call each other? they call directly to the MCU, say number 999123, as in Dimitri example. Both would come in the same conference room and be able to talk.

I?m just not aware how could Endpoint1 (p.ex.) invite another participants to the conference, since this is a way of a 3-call-way (EP1 makes a call to EP3 and, after a prologue dialog, transfer to conference room 999123 where EP2 is waiting for).

If someone could explain/clarify this situation, with some config examples, it would be nice? ;)

Edson.