From: openh323gk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of pippo pippo
Sent: quarta-feira, 29 de novembro de 2006 07:06
To: GNU Gatekeeper Users
Subject: Re: Configuration of GnuGk and openmcu

First thanks to Jan and Dimitris, but now I make confusion...
Finally do I use the virtual queue? I would that all calls route to mcu...
Is it possible?
For Example:
If endpoint1 (192.168.0.2) calles endpoint2 (192.168.0.3), both registered to gnugk (192.168.0.1), can the call route to openmcu (192.168.0.1)?
My idea is that if another endpoint, like endpoint3(192.168.0.4), calles endpoint1 or endpoint2, it can join to the conference.....is it possible?
if it is possible, how can I make that?

please, have patience with me....:-)

Thanks so much...

bye....

Dimitris Daskopoulos <dimitris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice.
I guess vqueues can help you send even non-numeric prefixes to OpenMCU, but even
the simpler method of sending just a range of numeric prefixes to the OpenMCU
will work fine for assignment to different rooms:

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
openmcu=999

So anything you call with the prefix 999 (e.g. 999123) will get you into the
corresponding OpenMCU room, which will be automatically created.

Regards.
Dimitris