Re: How to force GNUGk to route every call totheexplicit gateway?

Hi Marek,

as other have pointed out, it should be possible to do all your routing
with a stock GnuGk.

But if you still want to make your code available, you can always put
it into the patch tracker on SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=304797&group_id=4797&func=browse

Regards,
Jan