Re: How I configure a gnugk to support g723r63 or g723r53

Hi,

since GnuGk doesn't modify the voice stream, it doesn't have to know
about codecs. So there is no need to configure them. It will work with
all codecs, even those OpenH323 doesn't know about.

In direct- and routed-mode the voice stream completely bypasses GnuGk
and in proxy-mode it is handled as raw binary data.

Regards,
Jan

Josepha HODE wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I don't understand english well. I have a gnugk and i want to configure in
> there, a g723 codec. Who can tell me why I do?
>

> In a directory : /usr/lib/pwlib/codecs/audio, I don't have g723 or g729 but
> a gnugk support the g729. I don't know. This is the list of codec in this
> directory :
[...]