AlternateGK

Hi
I have set Gnu up to run as primary GK in an alternate GK setup with a
cisco GK as the alternate.
My problem is that GnuGK is not sending the AlternateGK fields (name, ip
address, etc) back in the RCF message.
In fact the alternateGK section is completely missing from the RCF
message.
However, I am receiving RCF messages back from both primary and
alternate GK's.
Any ideas?

Are the only fields I need in my .ini file to enable the alternateGK
these:
AlternateGKs=1.2.3.4:1719:false:120:OpenH323GK
SendTo=1.2.3.4:1719
BR//