Re: failover only on internal routing

Ok, that can be a solution. I am just not sure how complicated would become configuration in the following case:

[EP::GW1]
GatewayPriority=1

[EP::GW2]
GatewayPriority=2

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
10.0.0.1=GW1;555,777
10.0.0.2=GW2;555,777

As described in the example, we would have same priorities on gateway selection in case of called number 555x and in case of called number 777x. In schematic notation:
called=555x -> GW1, if fail then GW2
called=777x -> GW1, if fail then GW2

What we would need to put in configuration to have them in different way?
called=555x -> GW1, if fail then GW2
called=777x -> GW2, if fail then GW1

Best regards,
Vladyslav.