Re: Error 'PConfig' has not been declared

I found my problem. It was fedora core 5's pwlib was compiled with opal
only.

Though I did have to change on item in the Makefile.in for fedora core
5.
Had to change versionts.h's  $(PW_LIBDIR)/$(PWLIB_FILE) to
$(SYSLIBDIR)/$(PWLIB_FILE) so that it would die saying can't find
libpt_linux_x86_r.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook