Re: Failover of different priority endpoints

Dear Jan,

Yes, I understand what you mean that "all" endpoints should be assinged the
priorities.  That is how it is configured in my INI.  To relate to you my
scenario, we have around 10 EPs that handle the same prefix, divided in 3
priorities with 6 having priority 1, 3 in priority 2, and 1 in priority 3.
And, in RoutedMode, we have failover active for only error codes
3,34,41,47,102,111.  Today, all 6 EPs on priority 1 had a problem, and their
IP went down.  Calls were getting error code 3, as the EPs were unreachable,
but they were not carried over to priority 2.

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards
HASSAAN