Calls not going over 249

I've tried changing quite a few of the parameters in the RoutedMode section,
but till date, I can't seem to overshoot the 249 total concurrent calls
(connected + trying) limitation.

I've not used it under Linux, but in Windows, that is how things are.
Changing the CallSignalHandler or the RTPHandler (although I'm not using
RTP) or the H245 settings doesn't change this total count.  Can anyone
please help?

Regards
HASSAAN