Re: Known Faulty Gateways

Mortex

The problem arises when the gateway sends an RRQ to GnuGK and on receipt of
the responding RCF the gateway always sends an information PDU back to the
gatekeeper.  This should only occur if the device is NAT. The unrequired
information PDU's may cause intermittent unexpected problems with GnuGK.
The problem only refers to the models reported and appears to be mainly
when these devices are not NAT and mainly reported to affect the 2 line
version.

Proposed fix is in the CVS.

Simon