Re: [OT] Minimalistic GSM gateway

Not sure if this helps since it's not USB, but my initial thought would
be terminate the H.323 connection into an analog FXO port and then
use one of the inexpensive docking stations available to wire that into
a GSM phone. A google or eBay search for "celldock", "cellsocket",
or "dock-n-talk" should provide some leads.

Good luck,
-Brian