Re: crash GNUGK

PlayMen

Firstly, you are using the CVS version of GnuGK which is always dangerous
and lot of the new PacPhone features have not been tested and are yet to
make their way into the GnuGK CVS.

Also the NAT support section of code is currently under review as we try
and resolve a few problems with some gateways. I do strongly suggest you
stick to GnuGK v2.2.4 until we have fully tested the NAT support again.

Simon