huge routing table

first of all thanks to all of you; I've been using this gatekeeper for some time now, although I never bother too much in this list; I always try to keep an eye to learn something new.

I am having some headaches recently...

this is my scenario, I have a cisco ip2ip, a gatekeeper (gk1) in routed mode and another getkeeper (gk2) in proxy mode.

this setup, was the only one which allowed me to do some round robin, with severall endpoint, and do failover with the cisco... (nice!)

the problem is this, now there is some reall traffic on the system, about 120 calls (not big deal).

gk1 is 2.2.3 and gk 2.2.1

I am having some strange problems, since my routing table defined in [RasSrv::GWRewriteE164], [RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints] and [EP:XXXX] sections grew.
Since I needed to write huge configuration files, having about 10 clients (6digits prefix) and some voip routes with an average of 8-10 different prefix of about 4-6 digits....
I wrote some scripts to write my configrations files through a gui (nice too!)

I am afraid the routing table has grew too much, and the gatekeeper is kind of messing around... there are some odd reports from some of my clients, as they say they can not send any calls... although I can see the calls all rejected with code 21; since I control pretty much of the endpoints I know they are well set up.

would it be possible this huge routing table generate the problem?
does somebody believe, that upgrading to 2.2.4 will solve this problem? (tough question since this is in production)

any advice, tip, etc. are welcome, hope somebody have any idea or experience in this kind of problem.

thanks to all,
keep the good work!!!!!

Alejandro