Re: Call FailOver and NATed EP without registration

Roman

At the moment only devices that sends the internal IP address in the
callSignalAddress field in the setup message (as specified in the standard)
will be able to traverse the NAT unregistered. As a lot of devices choose
to leave out this field out, they will not be able to traverse the NAT as
GnuGK cannot detect whether they are in fact behind a NAT ( It compares
callSignalAddress (private) to the socket address (public)  ). If you were
to use a OpenH323 based endpoint like myphone or PacPhone then you would
have not problems using the feature.

This is a current known limitation.

Simon