How to disable routing at ARQ

I have gnugk 2.2.3 setup, that is in routed mode. Most of my endpoints are clients that register with the gatekeeper.  My authentication is sql based for both RRQ and ARQ. I  was also doing my routing at ARQ time using redirect-ip/number from sql.
Now I wanted to setup some endpoints that does not do registration but only direct setup signalling. to accomodate both endpoints I wanted to move authentication/routing to SETUP but registered endpoints are failing at ARQ time because GNUGK is tyring to do routing automatically  and when it can not find any routing that match it will return ARJ with 'User not registered' reason.

Can anybody think of a way to skip  the routing at ARQ?

Thank you!