SqlBill table voipcall Callingstationip

Hi.

in the sqlbill in the table voipcall Callingstationip shows my gnugk ip not the real callingstationip that register on my gnugk.
how i can log the real callstationip in the voipcall callingstationip not the openh323gk ip?

i guess its in the gnugk.ini file but i cant reach the option that solve this, any hints?

Regards
Rushan