----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammad Asif Ali" <m.asifali@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:35 AM

I am having a problem with compilationof an earlier version of GnuGK i.e.
GnuGK 2.0.9 with PWLib 1.8.4 and OpenH323 1.15.3 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 3. Both libraries compiled smoothly. But when I turned to GnuGK, I found
out that there was no config script so I compiled it straight away like
"make clean; make bothdepend; make bothnoshared". But it ended up with
error:

RasSrv.cxx:290: error: exception handling disabled, use -fexceptions to
enable

I browsed the mail archives and found an email of Zygmuntowicz Michal
stating that its due to PWLib as it has exceptions disabled by default and
there is some configure script for fixing it. Can anybody please tell me how to enable exceptions in PWLib and where to use this "-fexceptions" so I can
compile it.

Regards
Muhammad Asif