proxy/nat

Hi, I have 2 scenerios's

1. Linux GW with 2 networks internal/external.Gnugk installed on GW. I have a sony mcu on the inside network.
    Can I use Gnugk as a proxy for the internal mcu going out. Is this dependant on any netfilter rules? The GW system does act as a nat server for the rest of the network.

2. Having outside mcu's proxy throught the GW system to my internal mcu. Does this require somesort of mapping entries? Or would it be easier to just have the two sides register themselves to  Gnugk?

thx jason