GNUGK doesnot sent password field to RADIUs server

HI all,
I have configured my Gnugk gatekeeper to authenticate the RRQ messages to be
    authenticated by RADIUS server.
I have an entry in RADIUS as user name= ad, password=ad1
When I try to register a soft phone (SJPhone) to the gatekeeper using the user name=ad,
    password=ad1, the gatekeeper sends an authentication Request to the RADIUS
    using the user name=ad, password=ad.
The gatekeeper sends the RADIUS server the same value for password field which is
    configured for user name field.
My configuration is:-

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=required;RRQ