Re: How much endpoints support an GK?

Hi Luis,

you can have many thousand registrations without a problem. The limiting
factor usually is the number of concurrent calls.

The capacity for concurrent calls depends mainly on the gatekeeper mode.

As a rule of thumb:
- proxy mode: a few hundred concurrent calls / machine
- routed mode: a few thousand concurrent calls / machine
- direct mode: almost unlimited

Regards,
Jan

Luis Fernando Ramírez Cueva wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Because I does not have a lot of endpoints, maybe someone in this list
can help me to answer this question.

> I have an PC Pentium 4 (3.2 GHZ) and 2 GB of RAM. In this PC I have
installed the GNUGK. Maybe someone can say me how much endpoints can
register that GNUGK? or how much calls can support that GK?. Excuse me
if I am doing an crazy question...