Re: How to respond to RouteRequest

It is perfectly legal to do a RoteToAlias with the same alias that was
dialed in the first place. That should have the same effect as skipping
the vqueue policy and let your parent policy handle it.

The other option would be to exclude calls to 3xx from the
VirtualQueueRegex and let the parent policy handle the call this way.

Edson wrote:
> Hi, Jan...
>
> Let me try to explain another way...
>
> I'm able to respond the RouteRequest, for sure... In my example, if
GW1a
> wants to make a call to 201, my responds to RouteRequest that pops on
GK1
> work as a charm. The problem arises when GW1a wants to make a call to
301. I
> already try to respond with RouteToAlias and RouteToGateway. Didn't
work. It
> seems, from my point of view, that the Alias or GW should be
registered on
> GK1, so that it is able to route the call.
>
> So, in GK1 I can respond to any RouteRequest for 1xx or 2xx, but am
not able
> to command quick forward to GD for 3xx calls. My routing configs on
GK1 are: