RE: RTP delay

Hi Edson,

Although it can't hurt to turn off VAD (if you have plenty of bandwidth,
IMO you shouldn't be using VAD anyway), I suspect that it won't help,
because the direct call case would also be affected, and it doesn't fail.

Is H245Routed on?  Have you tried turning it off?  If that doesn't help,
I would suspect that the Vanguard is using some proprietary signaling
element that gnugk is not passing.  Another possibility is that the
Vanguard behaves differently when the RTP and signaling addresses are
not the same.

Using Ethereal, it should not be hard to discover if either of the
above are happening.

--Stewart