Re: RadAliasAuth on Q.931 Setup

At 04:24 PM 5/04/2006, you wrote:
..delete...
I removed the "EndPoint" section from Level1 config, and allowed
Level2 to accept calls from unregistered endpoints, though I know its
a security threat at level2.

SO its something like
OGWs -> Level1 Parent -> Level 2 GK -> TGWs

Now Level2 doesnt get ARQ, rather it receives Setup from Level1, which
wud be used for authenticate the calls at level2. I want to know if
its possible to perform authentication using Radius OnSetup, as manual
says so, but what would be the service type to request to GK & is it
possible to reject call or redirect to some other IP

the
<q931> Setup | SetupUnreg section looks for cryptoTokens in the Setup Messages, Setup is for registered (routed) callers, SetupUnreg is for unregistered callers. You gateway will not provide the required information (cryptoTokens) and all calls will automatically be rejected with Security Denied. You must have a client that supports this fieature. In the Authentication section of PacPhone you can program it to insert authentication information into the setup message when dialing certain numbers so GnuGK can authenticate the call but very few other clients support the feature.

So to answer your question NO you can't.

Simon

Regards

http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmdk&kid0944&bid$1720&dat1642