RadAliasAuth on Q.931 Setup

Hi
I've been trying to deploy GnuGK in a redundant and failover
environment. So far I have been able to achieve this using
parent-child, as discussed by Simon Hornes, at multiple levels.

OGWs -> Level1 Parent -> Level 2 parent -> TGWs

Now I tried to employ Radius for ARQ, and provide the Redirect-IP on
both levels for better control.
I tried Radius Auth but didn't work for "GK to GK ARQ", due to missing
tokens. So I tried RadAliasAuth which worked like I want.

OGW sends ARQ to Level1 Parent, which performs Radius Authentication &
returns the redirect-ip of the level2 Parent.

I removed the "EndPoint" section from Level1 config, and allowed
Level2 to accept calls from unregistered endpoints, though I know its
a security threat at level2.

SO its something like
OGWs -> Level1 Parent -> Level 2 GK -> TGWs

Now Level2 doesnt get ARQ, rather it receives Setup from Level1, which
wud be used for authenticate the calls at level2. I want to know if
its possible to perform authentication using Radius OnSetup, as manual
says so, but what would be the service type to request to GK & is it
possible to reject call or redirect to some other IP

Regards