Help On Clustering

Hi

Thanx to Simon Horne about the useful information. But I am afraid
using SRV approach is not feasible due to compliance issues and
backward compatibility as there mightbe clients and gateways not
supporting SRV request.

The other approach, as proposed by someone from the list was LVS but I
aint sure whether GnuGK can be hosted in LVS clustered environment??
as GnuGK requires connection persistence from a specific client, like
if RRQ from a client is sent to GK1 then how am I gonna make sure that
ARQ and any further messages from that same client would go to GK1???
anybody having any ideas or any suggestion bout this, please comment.

Another one is to use Alternate GKs at first level and child GKs at
the second level. Alternate GKs(PARENT) will interact with Originating
endpoints and should forward requests to child GKs(interacting with
Terminating endpoints) according to numebr dialed. Now I aint sure
about the persistence in this scenario as well, as Originating
endpoints would get register with Parent GKs so when they would be
forwarded to Child GKs, would their registration be persistent, would
I be able to perform Endpoint accounting(using Radius) at Child GKs
level.

My required solution is:
N Originating GWs -> Load Balanced GKs (with failover support) -> N
termianting GWs
Please comment

Regards

Muhammad Asif