Gnugk Radius Authentication

Greetings,

I'm trying to get gnugk (2.2.3) to work with a freeradius (1.0.5-0) server. I've tried to
configure it with the RadAuth module but there was no connection with it
(I think it's because the Cisco Access Token, but I'm not sure), then I
tried the RadAliasAuth module. The main problem on it is the
FixedPassword option: My server's login is a person local identification and the password is the person national id number, but for this module the password is the same as the login name (if it's not set) or a fixed password for all users...

My question is how can I get this problem solved (or how can I be sure the RadAuth module works with my server).

Thank you in advance,

--
Thiago Figueiredo - Universidade de Évora - Portugal
Email: l16335@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx