routing test

is there a built-in command or standalone tool to use to query
a GK's routing decision by giving it an LRQ request?

if not, what would be the result of an LRQ request for this setup:-

             GK0
             / \
            /   \
           /     \
ep1 --- GK1       GK2 --- ep2

where ep1 (1111234) would issue an LRQ for ep2 (2221234) to its gk (GK1)
AND GK1 is a child gk of GK0 (registered with say 111 as a prefix),
GK2 is a child of GK0 (registered prefix 222 with its parent)

does GK1 propagate the LRQ to its parent?
does GK0 subsequently propagate the LRQ to GK2? (or just report its
other child as
being responsible)?

does ep1's request ultimately get resolved to ep2 or GK2 or where???

(I mean in theory, I would hope the answer is an LCF for ep2, but I
could be wrong)
please can somebody tell me what the answer is and how I could test this
(for LRQ)

cheers

Mark

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) cannot be reached or if a transmission problem has occurred, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.
Thank you.