Re: Re: PacPhone 1.1.5 Released

At 08:11 PM 1/03/2006, you wrote:
Hello,

I am testing since a while your product and it is
really cool in my oppinion. Works really plug&play
from behind the NAT with GnuGK, facility which I
didn't find at too many softphones, from the one I
have tested.

AFAIK, it is the only one...I don't know of any others even in SIP :-P

One sugestion would be a link for reregistering or
restart somewhere available, maybe there is and I just
could not get it out.

No there is currently no restart button. I'll add this to the next version.

I would like to know more about the license which you
have released the phone on, and what would be the
terms for the case of companies using it.

The softphone is completely freeware, it can be use for personal and commercial. There is only licenses for private labelling and one off charges for customization. There is also USB phones which are 100% plug 'n play with PacPhone (just plug it in, start pacphone and it is auto detected) which we offer heavy discounts for volume and can be shipped worldwide.

If anyone requires more information please contact me offlist.

Simon

Thxs,
Dan