Re: Calls from H323 to PSTN

       Hi,

its me, indeed, who wrote this document :)
You should check first which version of the HG1500 module you posses - 2 or 3?

Lets suppose, you have registered the HG1500 module into GnuGK with an H.323
alias of "hicom".

Then in the gnugk config file, in section  [RasSrv::GWPrefixes], enter
something like:

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
hicom=93

Then, calls coming into GnuGK with prefix of 93 shall be routed to the HG1500
module.

Of course, this is a very basic step. You should read the complete GnuGK
manual in order to go with a stable working and secure configuration :)