gnugk: error while loading shared libraries

Hi

I am using Fedora core 3 and I have installing gnugk-2.2.3.2.The
install was without error.
But when i try to start it routed mode it give this message.
Please help me about what i need to do now

[root@reaz root]# gnugk -r
         gnugk: error while loading shared libraries:
libh323_linux_x86_r.so.1.14.4: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
[root@reaz root]#

and how i can start gnugk service mode.Anyone can provide me
/etc/init.d/gnugk for Fedora core 3 or plz suggest me how can i make
this file.

Thanks a lot
REAZ